Handle an Online Reputation crisis
MANAGING THE ONSET OF A CRISIS
ABOVE ALL IF YOU’RE NOT PREPARED… ANTICIPATING AND MANAGING THIS TYPE OF SITUATION IS OUR SPECIALTY
With the advent of the Internet and social media, the speed with which unwanted and defamatory information spreads is staggering. These days, any person, brand or business can find itself with an Internet presence. Whether we want that presence or not, we are forced to monitor it on the web. An uncontrolled web presence can have disastrous consequences.
The Net’Wash agency intervenes in online reputation crises to enable you to take back control of your image.
- After Sales Service;
- Management of Frustrations on forums, blogs and review sites;
- Publication of court judgments and convictions;
- Management of “product quality” incidents;
- Major delivery delays;
- Negative consumer postings.
These types of business incidents used to go unnoticed just a few years ago, but with the advent of Web 2.0 such benign business hassles are now a real threat to your online reputation.
- Status report of your online reputation and risk prevention;
- Organizational advice;
- Natural referencing of your website;
- Development of positive content;
- Intervention on blogs and forums;
- Eradication of defamatory postings: Amicably and via legal action;
- Press relations;
- Anticipation of signs of crisis;
- Burying of negative editorials;
- Conversational strategies;